Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Behind the scenes in downtown Chicago





Had a great shoot last week - small production - small crew but you would never know. We shot 4 different city locations. I had my full gear in the van but since it was such a beautiful day all we needed was a beautiful sun bounce reflector and camera. We shot to card for simplicity but pulled images up on laptop from time to time to view. The client wanted a candid lifestyle feel, capturing a woman about town with her stylish suit. She chose a real woman rather than a model to really capture reality. I just let the shooting flow on the first shot to make our subject feel really comfortable in front of the camera. I had awesome Flint Chaney assisting me working his own magic in making the shoot and subject feel really relaxed. Two awesome interns-recent Columbia grads- James Foster and Anastasia Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment